I started collecting old cameras about a year ago now. It's beautiful to think about what those cameras have seen--birthday parties, family vacations, first steps, football games. How many different faces those cameras have taken pictures of. How many laughs, and smiles, and so many memories.
Then there's the evolution of the cameras themselves. It's crazy to see some of these cameras in the way that they're built. We've come so far in technology in such a short time! Each camera is so different and unique. It's fun to imagine them in their prime. I can just imagine the advertisements and commercials bragging on being the latest and greatest thing! It makes me smile. Fascinating. Completely fascinating. And this is why I love my camera collection.








Bonnie! I love your blog!! (And the cameras!!) Btw, I was at The Brass Armadillo (an antique mall) a few weeks ago, and I saw an antique camera there I thought you might like....just thought you might wanna know! The Brass Armadillo is like a Goodwill for antique things...I think it's neat!!
ReplyDelete